As part of the Australia’s government to effectively control the spread of Covid-19, Australians and permanent residents cannot leave the country. They must obtain prior exemption from the Home Affairs Department before departure.
We understand a number of people who applied personally were unable to obtain this exemption.
Exemption is granted if you can satisfactorily show that:
- your travel is as part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including the provision of aid
- your travel is essential for the conduct of critical industries and business (including export and import industries)
- you are travelling to receive urgent medical treatment that is not available in Australia
- you are travelling on urgent and unavoidable personal business
- you are travelling on compassionate or humanitarian grounds
- your travel is in the national interest.
If you need any assistance to obtain this exemption, you may contact our office by calling us at +61426993299 or email to email@example.com.